18 Ocak 2009 Pazar

SAY YOU SAY ME

Intro: Ab Eb/G Fm Fm/Eb Db Db/Eb Ab

(Chorus)
Ab Eb/G Fm Fm/Eb Db
Say you, say me; say it for always
Db/Eb Ab
That's the way it should be
Ab Eb/G Fm Fm/Eb Db Db/Eb
Say you, say me; say it together
Ab
Naturally

Ab Eb/G Fm Fm/Eb
I had a dream I had an awesome dream
Bbm Gb Eb
People in the park playing games in the dark
Ab Eb/G Fm Fm/Eb
And what they played was a masquerade
Bbm Gb Eb
And from behind of walls of doubt a voice was crying out


Say you, say me....
(Repeat Chorus)

As we go down life's lonesome highway
Seems the hardest thing to do is to find a friend or two
A helping hand - Some one who understands
That when you feel you've lost your way
You've got some one there to say "I'll show you"


(Repeat Chorus)

(play faster)
B F# C# G#
So you think you know the answers - Oh no
B F#
'Couse the whole world has got you dancing
D#
That's right - I'm telling you
B F# C# G#
It's time to start believing - Oh yes
(slow down)
B C# Eb
Believing who you are: You are a shining star


(Repeat Chorus)

Db Cm Bbm Ab
Say it together... naturally

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder