13 Ocak 2009 Salı

NEWYORK-NEWYORK


New york,New york - Frank Sinatra
Intro:
D D7+ D6 (2x)
Em7 Em(13) Em (2x)
A

D D7+ D6
Start spreading the new s
D D7+ D6 Em7 Em(13 Em A
I'm leavi ng tod ay
D
I want to b e a part of it
D7+ D6 Em7 Em(13 Em A
New Y ork, New Y ork

D D7+ D6
These vagabond sho es
D D7+ D6 Em7 Em(13 Em A
Are longin g to stra y
D
Right through the very heart of it
D7+ D6 D7
New Y ork, New York

G Gm
I wanna wake up in a city
D
That doesn't sleep
F#m B7
And find I'm king of the hill
Em A
Top of the heap

D D7+ D6
These little town blue s
D D7+ D6 Em7 Em(13 Em A
Are melti ng a way
D
I'll make a brand-new start of it
D7+ D6 D7
In o ld New York

G Gm
If I can make it there
D F#m B7
I'll make it anyw here
Em7
It's up to you

A Em A D
New York, New York

(Intro)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder