11 Ocak 2009 Pazar

MY WAY


I did it my way - Frank Sinatra

D f#
And now, the end is near,

f#7 B7
And so I face the final curtain,

e e7
My friend. I'll say it clear,

A7 D
I'll stay my case of which I'm certain.

D D7
I've lived a live that's full.

G G
I travelled each and every highway,

D A7 e D
And more, much more than this, I did it my way.

D f#
Regrets, I've had a few,

f#7 B7
But then again, too few to mention.

e e7
I did what I had to do,

A7 D
And saw it thru without exemption.

D D7
I planned each chattered course,

G G
Each careful step along the byway,

D A7 e D
And more, much more than this, I did it my way.

D D7
Yes there were times, I'm sure you knew,

G
When I bit off more than I could chew,

e7 A7
But thru it all, when there was doubt,

f7 b
I ate it up, and spit it out.

e7 A7
I faced it all, and I stood tall,

D
And did it my way.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder