14 Ocak 2009 Çarşamba

GREENFİELDS




GreenFields -
(am dm am e7)
am dm am e7
Once there were green fields kissed by the sun
am dm am e7
Once there were valleys where rivers used to run
f f c am
Once there were blue skies with white clouds high a-bove
f f c e7
Once they were part of an everlasting love
am dm am e7 am (dm am e7)
We were the lovers who strolled through green-fields


am dm am e7
Greenfields are gone now, parched by the sun
am dm am e7
Gone from the valleys where rivers used to run
f f c am
Gone with the cold wind that swept into my heart
f f c e7
Gone with the lovers who let their dreams de-part
am dm am e7 am (dm am e7)
Where are the greenfields that we used to roam


(Bridge)
f f f c
I^�ll never know what made you run a-way
f f f c
How can I keep searching when dark clouds hide the day
am am am dm
I only know there^�s nothing here for me
am dm dm e7
Nothing in this wide world left for me to see


am dm am e7
But I^�ll keep on waiting till you re-turn
am dm am e7
I^�ll keep on waiting un-til the day you learn
f f c am
You can^�t be happy while your heart^�s on the roam
f f c e7
You can^�t be happy un-til you bring it home
am dm am e7 am
Home to the greenfields and me once a-gain

(dm) (arpeggio am e7) am

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder